Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daniel's Interpretation

In what ways did Daniel carefully credit God with the dream's revelation?
Goose bumps ran up and down my arms when I read
"There is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries."
(Daniel 2:28) and even typing the very words I got new ones! Can you imagine going into the throne room of a pagan king and revealing what the true God in Heaven had to say about the kings dream and what it meant!
This study is getting so interesting!!
I find myself growing more and more fascinated by the material and I am cherishing my quiet time alone with God.
I absolutely love the challenge, and am hoping that you are getting something out of this too!


Did you notice that we are literally living in the "feet and toes" part of this?
I did too!!

2 comments:

  1. When we were studying Esther I would sit there with my mouth hanging open. lol I can't wait for our summer Bible Study to start we are doing it on Beth Moore's The Patriarch. I understand what you mean about growing more fascinated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!
    I am so excited for you and totally wish I could join you for your study on the Patriarch's. You are going to be streached my friend!!

    ReplyDelete