Monday, May 25, 2009

From "He" to "you"

How was God's sovereignty and providence expressed in Daniel 2:20-23?
"Every believer in Christ is called to extol the greatness of God and voice the manifold evidence of His faithfulness.
We were meant to make some joyful noise!!

..a few that make the very hair of my body stand up straight!!
Isn't God awesome.



"Providence: God has a plan and purpose for His world.
Providence is not a principle of orderliness or reason: Rather, providence is the will of the Creator who is actively involved in moving His creation to a goal.
History is not a cyclical process of endless repetition: history is being moved toward the predetermined end. "

If God says something to me, I want to hear it and respon to it. If God shows me something I want to see it and walk in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment