Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The start of of my amazing journey



That still small voice has been whispering to me for quite some time now that I am supposed to take this study.
There is a very important message and truth that I need to hear and remember.

Actually, all the girls in my table group wanted to start this study but things sort of got in our way.
gee...I wonder why?


There wasn't space at the church due to other program's...childcare was an issue.
Everything that would have stopped me and almost did but, I am going to be faith full and listen.
Hopefully the study will be offered in the fall but, I couldn't wait for the fall.
So, I am taking the study on my own.

I ordered the workbook from our church book store and I downloaded the first two sessions Beth Moore Daniel

Trust me on this one...When you do a Beth Moore study, you've really done a study!
Anyone interested in joining me on this amazing faith journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment